Melodie Tzigane Op.55

Cigánské melodie (Gypsy Songs) Op.55
Soprano (Tenor), pianoforte
Alto (Baritone), pianoforte
Year Written: 1880

Movements/Components:

1)Mein Lied ertönt ein Liebespsalm : Má písen zas mi láskou zní (My song of love rings through the dusk)
Moderato
2)Ei! Ei, wie mein Triangel wunderherrlich : Aj, kterak trojhranec muj prerozkošne zvoní (Hey, ring out, my triangle)
Allegro
3)Rings ist der Wald so stumm und still : A les je tichý kolem kol (All round about the woods are still)
Moderato
4)Als die Alte Muter : Kdyz mne stará matka
(When my mother taught me song [Songs my mother taught me, Simrock])
Andante con moto
5)Rein gestimmt die Saiten, Brusche, tanz'im Kreise! : Struna naladena, hochu, toc se v kole (Come and join the dancing)
Allegretto
6)In dem weiten breiten : Široké rukávy a siroké gate (Wide the sleeves and trousers of the Gypsy songman)
Poco allegro
7)Darf des Dalfen Schwinge Tatrahöhn umrauschen : Dejte klec jestrábu ze zlata ryzého (Give a hawk a fine cage)
Allegro - Meno mosso
8)Dedicated to the Imperial Royal chamber singer Gustav Walter.
These poems were orriginally written in Czech, but Dvorák put the German translations (also by Heyduck) on music

Als die Alte Muter : Kdyz mne stará matka
(When my mother taught me song [Songs my mother taught me, Simrock])
Andante con moto(Quartetto)

Als die Alte Muter : Kdyz mne stará matka
(When my mother taught me song [Songs my mother taught me, Simrock])
Andante con moto (Orchestra)

Da bambino


Giovane



Il contralto Anna Cermakova, moglie di Dvorak



I genitori


Nella bara

I funerali


La tomba


Per vedere tante altre foto
clicca quì
( il sito è il lingua ceca
ma abbastanza intuitivo).